ALL-in-ONE high performance eco yoga mat and towel. Featuring an ultra-absorbent and colourful recycled microsuede top layer, bonded to a 100% natural biodegradable tree rubber base. The sueded microfibre surface is perfect for remaining grippy even during sweaty practice - the sweatier you get, the better you grip. This mat offers extra cushioning for stability as well as a responsive grip to help prevent injuries. Ideal for yoga, pilates and other work-out routines.
Inspired by the colours and beauty of Whistler, BC's landscapes, these mats blend beautiful west coast photography with bio-renewability to create mats that are a true work of art and a yoga experience that heightens your senses.
Photography of the Blackcomb Glacier in Whistler, BC by Andrea Psotka.
- 100% natural tree rubber base with microsuede top layer
- Includes carrying/strech strap
- 183 x 61cm, 2.2kg, 3mm thick
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, recyclable
- Printed with water based inks
- Free of PVC, silicone, phthalates, chlorine or odour
- Hand wash or delicate machine wash in a machine without a centre agitator in cold water
- Wash as separate, hang dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not bleach or machine dry
- Roll with pattered side on the outside for storage or travelling
Shipping & Returns
- Free local delivery in Whistler BC (1-2 business days)
- Canada wide $10 standard shipping (3-9 business days)
- Returns: We do not exchange products or provide refunds simply because you change your mind or made a mistake with your order. Products will be accepted for return at our discretion.